Venue + Accommodation
Pasadena Convention Center
Located 10 miles from downtown Los Angeles, the Pasadena Convention Center is the premier meeting and events venue in the heart of Pasadena. Nestled in the Civic Center District, the Pasadena Convention Center is LEED® Gold Certified and GBAC Star Accredited, making it the ideal location for the 2022 Fire & Climate Conference.
Driving Distances & Directions
- From downtown Los Angeles, take 110 freeway north.
- From the south, take 5 north to 605 north to 210 west.
- From the north, take 5 south or 101 south to 134 east freeway.
- From the east, take 10 west to the 57 north to the 210 west freeway.
- From the west, take 134 east to the 210 east freeway.
Distance to Airports:
- Bob Hope/Burbank Airport (BUR) 16 miles
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) 29 miles
- Long Beach Airport (LBG) 32 miles
- Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) 37 miles
Distance to Other Cities:
- Downtown Los Angeles 13 miles 21 km
- Hollywood 16 miles 25.75 km
- Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 22 miles 35.41 km
- Santa Monica Beach 25 miles 23 km
- Santa Barbara 99 miles 160 km
- Palm Springs 107 miles 172.5 km
- San Diego 129 miles 208 km
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Federal Per Diem rate of $182/night. This rate is available 3 days pre and post conference, depending on availability. Reserve your room before April 21st to be guaranteed this discounted rate.
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 Cordova Street
Pasadena, California 91101
Pasadena is an invitingly walkable community, but it also features a smart, streamlined transit system.
Shuttles, buses, and light rail can take you anywhere in the city and to landmarks in the greater Los Angeles area. Go visit the Norton Simon Museum by day and catch an evening Lakers game at the Staples Center.
Get to and around Pasadena and neighboring Los Angeles areas trouble-free, thanks to close proximity and convenient transit options.
6300 East Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101