Venue + Accommodation
Pasadena Convention Center
Located 10 miles from downtown Los Angeles, the Pasadena Convention Center is the premier meeting and events venue in the heart of Pasadena. Nestled in the Civic Center District, the Pasadena Convention Center is LEED® Gold Certified and GBAC Star Accredited, making it the ideal location for the 2022 Fire & Climate Conference.
Driving Distances & Directions
- From downtown Los Angeles, take 110 freeway north.
- From the south, take 5 north to 605 north to 210 west.
- From the north, take 5 south or 101 south to 134 east freeway.
- From the east, take 10 west to the 57 north to the 210 west freeway.
- From the west, take 134 east to the 210 east freeway.
Distance to Airports:
- Bob Hope/Burbank Airport (BUR) 16 miles
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) 29 miles
- Long Beach Airport (LBG) 32 miles
- Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) 37 miles
Distance to Other Cities:
- Downtown Los Angeles 13 miles 21 km
- Hollywood 16 miles 25.75 km
- Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 22 miles 35.41 km
- Santa Monica Beach 25 miles 23 km
- Santa Barbara 99 miles 160 km
- Palm Springs 107 miles 172.5 km
- San Diego 129 miles 208 km
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Federal Per Diem rate of $182/night. This rate is available 3 days pre and post conference, depending on availability. The room block has been extended to April 27th. Make your reservation before then to be guaranteed this discounted rate.
Hotel cancellation policy: There is no penalty to cancel up to 48 hours before; after 48 hours the penalty is one night rate + tax.
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 Cordova Street
Pasadena, California 91101
Pasadena is an invitingly walkable community, but it also features a smart, streamlined transit system.
Shuttles, buses, and light rail can take you anywhere in the city and to landmarks in the greater Los Angeles area. Go visit the Norton Simon Museum by day and catch an evening Lakers game at the Staples Center.
Get to and around Pasadena and neighboring Los Angeles areas trouble-free, thanks to close proximity and convenient transit options.
Parking at Pasadena Convention Center is easy, you just need to find the center’s parking entrances on Euclid and Marengo (between Cordova St and Green St).
The convention center’s subterranean parking structure is shared with the Sheraton Pasadena.
There are two entrances, (a) on Euclid Avenue, and (b) Marengo Avenue, both between Green Street and Cordova Street. If you are using a Mobile GPS, enter this address for the most direct route: 175 South Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
Daily parking rates of $15 – $30 apply, depending on length of time, number of entries and spaces.
Credit card and contactless payment only.
300 East Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101